Normal or ticked off hammer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Erink
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Erink

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2020
Messages
291
Reaction score
96
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont know...
 
Looks like a normal hammer to me. That long tentical is sweeping which lot of corals to clear space around them. It isn't a problem as long as no other non euphyllia are within its reach
 
Typical hammer - look a-ok
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new