North Carolina newbie

Tom Hanks Hello GIF

Welcome to Reef2Reef! I'll just leave this here...
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 
Hello from North Carolina. New to aquariums, new to reefing.. I have not taken the plunge to purchase a setup yet but would like to do so this year, I have been watching YouTube videos and forums like a madman. I grew up in South Florida and in my youth did a lot of snorkeling and diving in the Keys and and South East coast. Reefs are beautiful and I am really looking forward to get to know all of you in the coming months.
Welcome!

Glad you joined
 
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing what type of reef you decide to go with.
 
welcome62.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new