North Texas Reef Fanatics Frag Swap - 08/24/2013

TD2K

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
very nice show, we really enjoyed it. Got some sweet frags from Jason Fox and High Def Corals. Thanks again for hosting!

OP
OP
typicaltony

typicaltony

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I loved it as well even though I couldn't stay long, regretted not getting a lot but I was on a budget and was short on time and money haha.

Did manage to get a small plate from Jason Fox that I really like.

Thanks to all that manage to make it out and support NTRF, also a big thanks to all the vendors and hobbyists selling. Another swap is in the work!

markmesquite

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NTRF would like to thank everyone that was able to come out and enjoy our recent frag swap. It was a great event and we would like to express our gratitude to everyone that helped make this event such a successful one. We would especially like to thank all of our sponsors and vendors that came and donated to the event.Also we would like to thank everyone that was able to show up before and after the event to give a hand with vendors and sellers to set up and clean up after the event. It was a great event that was possible through a joint effort from everyone involved and working together in a team effort. We would like to say thank you to everyone for being a part of North Texas Reef Fanatics! We look forward to seeing everyone at the next frag swap so stay tuned!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back