North Texas Reef Fanatics Frag Swap - 08/24/2013

rvela

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Much rather see Jason Fox Corals than Steve Tyree corals as well. His pics speak for themselves. Saw his stuff at Macna and managed to come home with a few pcs. Can't wait to see some of the other sweet vendors livestock!!!!! This swap will not disappoint. See ya'll there.

OP
OP
typicaltony

typicaltony

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Much rather see Jason Fox Corals than Steve Tyree corals as well. His pics speak for themselves. Saw his stuff at Macna and managed to come home with a few pcs. Can't wait to see some of the other sweet vendors livestock!!!!! This swap will not disappoint. See ya'll there.

Couldn't agree more!

markmesquite

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where can you find all these Vendors and hobbyist in one location?
Permian Reef Connection
Aquarium Oddballs
CAD Lights Aquariums
High Def Corals
Jason Fox
RapidLED
Rift2Reef
And local Hobbyist

ksanfranfan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Been looking at Some of the corals Jason Fox has on his web page. Looking forward to seeing what he brings to the event. Also can't wait to get a frag of that blue bottle brush from you Roy.

markmesquite

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tomorrow is the North Texas Reef Fanatics Frag Swap. RAFFLE $1000+ in items. Planet Aquarium tank, 2 RO/DI units,24”X24” custom frag tank, Rea Sea Coral Pro Salt, Led light fixture, Nano Media Reactor, Conic Media Reactors donated by CAD Li...ghts & Aquariums. That’s just some of the items to be raffled off. Don’t miss this one! This event is open to all hobbyists and commercial vendors as buyers and sellers.
Parks Rooms
411 West Arapaho Road
Richardson, TX 75080
Date:
August 24th
Event Schedule -
Set Up 7am-9:30am
Open Doors 10am-2pm
Clean Up 2pm-3:30pm

More information can be found @ NTRF Frag Swap - August 24th Richardson Civic Center

ksanfranfan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fantastic swap, the event definitely exceeded expectations. The selection from vendors and hobbyist was awesome and the raffle was just as good.Can't wait until the next frag swap!

shse666

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome job everyone!

Big kudos to everyone who participated including the members, folks with corals, vendors, and raffle contributions.

Bayoureef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was there today. It was worth the drive from Shreveport. I picked up several nice pieces. I also got to visit my favorite LFS Neptunes Cove while I was in town.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 51 40.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 27.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back