• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Northeast Arkansas Corals?

Item Price
123456
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

hbryan14

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2023
Messages
188
Reaction score
162
Location
manila
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m wondering if there is anyone from northeast Arkansas? I’m thinking about selling some frags but don’t want to ship. If I have some interest I’ll post on the selling forum. I have acros, lps, sps, zoas and more. Any interest from surrounding area??
 
What do you have available?
 
I’m not to far as I’m down by Fort Smith. We get up your way fairly regionally. What acros do you have?
 
There is a bunch of us in the Memphis area, which is only about a hour away. so depending what you got the drive is easy.
 
I’m not to far as I’m down by Fort Smith. We get up your way fairly regionally. What acros do you have?
Bill Murray, cc voodo magic, some torts, bc spacer laser, palette pink tip, green slimmer, forest fire digi
 
20251209_174034_D797745F-A54E-40A1-BB65-8C101D598AF9.png

20251209_174034_284DCBB7-4F3E-43A5-8BF4-478C3423CD52.png

20251209_174034_F9F332F1-839E-46C6-8E84-7B2064AFA2AD.png

20251209_174034_CFFA3409-A5D7-4B79-B5F3-B398ABF712E6.png

20251209_174034_4AA353DA-F5B1-410F-A5DF-C8AA3235F30B.png

20251209_174034_0A3CE6E0-675D-44C1-BDB6-97E185A2994E.png

20251209_174034_CCCE5524-B371-4877-962F-D5C478D7E9E3.png

20251209_174035_0880778B-13D9-4A42-928B-E6E9B3F042F5.png
 
I have some. What you looking for?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new