• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Norwesco 100 gallon water reservoir

Mz. Fix It

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I purchased this 100 gallon reservoir for my RODI water 7 months ago. Although I LOVE the quantity, the tight fit in my laundry room has taken it's toll so I am going to be purchasing a smaller vertical tank. This 100 gallon tank has 8 inch lid and is model number 40668. Measurements are 38 inch diameter and 28 inches tall. I have posted a link above to the Tractor Supply website so you can actually see the tank. Tractor Supply is also where I purchased it. I paid $500 for the tank and would like to get $300, as it is like new and has only stored water for 7 months. It was used inside only and was never stored outside.

I am located in Woodstock, GA and this would have to be a pick-up only transaction, as shipping would cost almost as much as the tank costs.

100 gallon tank.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 20.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 39 52.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 9.3%
Back