Nos's Cobalt C-Vue 40 Build

Nos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the hobby and to the forum. I figured I would create my own build thread to document my journey.

I ordered the Cobalt Aquatics C-Vue 40 yesterday. I am waiting on a shipment confirmation and looking forward to starting this adventure.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and your own build thread. Looking forward to the build:)

TxMex78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the hobby and to the forum. I figured I would create my own build thread to document my journey.

I ordered the Cobalt Aquatics C-Vue 40 yesterday. I am waiting on a shipment confirmation and looking forward to starting this adventure.

Did you purchase the stand as well, if so would you happen to know the DIMs? I can't find anything for the 40g stand DIMs.

OP
OP
N

Nos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did purchase the stand. I have yet to receive it, but before ordering I contacted cobalt for the height of the stand. I imagine the length and width would match the tank itself (36"x18"). The height is 35.3". As soon as I receive it I will be posting some images. I am curious to see what the interior of the cabinet provides, based on the short description on their website I am assuming its going to be very similar to the IM stands.

TxMex78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for your quick reply. I am trying to narrow my first tank down from the IM Lagoon 25, IM Nuvo 30L, and the Cobalt C-Vue 40. Have been doing the usual research on various forums and YouTube and I think yours would be the first build thread for the C-Vue 40, but I could be wrong. I look forward to following your build!

John Wright

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was hoping to see inside pics of the stand and dimensions. I want to build my own stand. Thanks.

Left Coast DJ

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am considering a C-Vue 40 as well. Which light did you go with? I'm wondering if I can get away with a Kessil 160 or two?

Nightboater

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would be interested in some pictures of your 40 and any info you can provide. Thanks.

Nightboater

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would be interested in some pictures of your 40 and any info you can provide. Thanks.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 103 86.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back