Not a hitchhiker but I wish!

cristata.reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep! I wasn't worried about you taking any. I personally have tried to keep coldwater aquaria dedicated to eastern pacific fauna and although its not difficult, it certainly is a whole other world from reef keeping

OP
OP
Maggie321

Maggie321

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep! I wasn't worried about you taking any. I personally have tried to keep coldwater aquaria dedicated to eastern pacific fauna and although its not difficult, it certainly is a whole other world from reef keeping
I'm glad there are so many people that think about these things... I wish the whole world thought about the little critters on the beaches and tide pools. We would all be better off.

cristata.reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm glad there are so many people that think about these things... I wish the whole world thought about the little critters on the beaches and tide pools. We would all be better off.

Same here. I wish it would apply to our wonderful hobby as well so that people would really appreciate the small things just as much as say a $900 bounce mushroom

luckyazn6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya signs on the beaches. Don't take our shells or are hermits won't have homes to make. Also I found some anemones today
44d7a45e4dc740e9dfe861a4cce9482d.jpg

samnaz

Earthling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This has got me excited to go tide pool exploring in a couple days. I’ve got a long list of tide pool spots to check out in/near the San Diego area. Can’t wait!

cristata.reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This has got me excited to go tide pool exploring in a couple days. I’ve got a long list of tide pool spots to check out in/near the San Diego area. Can’t wait!

Kinda off topic but if you do go tidepooling, check out the iNaturalist app where you can document all of your findings! That's the program I use to help teach people about tidepools and such.

OP
OP
Maggie321

Maggie321

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kinda off topic but if you do go tidepooling, check out the iNaturalist app where you can document all of your findings! That's the program I use to help teach people about tidepools and such.
Never a bad time to share info to make our experiences better! I'm installing it too!

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 15.4%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 82 48.5%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 52 30.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back