not another clownfish fry thread

rojo311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello all, So I have done some research and have a few questions of which I can not find answers to. So the eggs hatched and I am just about finished with RG Complete. Shipping cost a small fortune for that stuff but I can get Phyto Feast at me LFS. So here is my question.... The guy from my LFS said all I need it Phyto Feast and not the RG since that is so hard to find and most LFS do not carry RG. Reef Nutrition claims PF is good for rotifer cultures but I need RG for the fry. has anyone used Phyto Feast for their fry with success and did it work or is my LFS just trying to upsell? Again, I tried to look this up myself and even tried to compare the 2 but not sure if Google understands the question but it takes me to everything but the question I am asking lol.
Thank you so much in advance and sorry for another Clownfish thread. its more about if anyone raise fry using Phyto Feast

OP
OP
R

rojo311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Deciding to raise more spawn for Satan's fish army? :grinning-face-with-sweat:
lol I went into a store that had about 50 clowns in 1 tank and I thought it was the most beautiful tank I've ever seen lol. They are so clumsy that they are adorable. My fav fish. I have 6 tangs and 4 clowns in 1 tank and the clowns get all my attention when feeding. the clowns were born together so not much aggression

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 139 57.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 17 7.1%
Back