not dating advice... but...

  • Thread starter Thread starter garra671
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Stop caring if that happens just pretend it never happened and act like yourself that makes you more interesting.

As I said before you need to find confidence and learn to love yourself. Once you truly believe that they are lucky to have you interested, things will fall in line.

Want to see something funny?

image.jpeg

This was my wife and I in college a decade ago. Notice anything?

I was just myself and I loved who I was. So much so that later on I invested in my health and I went from 308 to 185. She was with me through it all.

That's impressive. I need to drop 30 lbs, but lack the motivation. :(
 
That's impressive. I need to drop 30 lbs, but lack the motivation. :(
I need to drop 10-15. Pregnant wife and winter gets me every time
 
Okay, so I want to know what happened. Did you ever ask her out or have you moved on? And just to keep this on topic for the forum, have you shown her your tank?
 
Ahhhhh. Women are like buses. Another one comes every 10 minutes... Make your move homie!
 
I’ve got two kids now!

(Not that you asked me haha)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new