Not really new to reefing....

Lunatic Fringe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been in the reefing hobby for about 22 years but new to the forum. Currently running a 20H BB SPS tank and a 20L lagoon style tank with Soft and LPS corals. Been restricted to smaller tanks due to space restrictions. Im a old school reefer so neither of my tanks are all that high tech other than LED lighting. Not really into fish but mainly all about Corals and Clams. The down and dirty on my two operational tanks...

20H BB SPS
12 SPS colonies
Kessil 360WE
SeaChem 75 HOB
100 watt heater
15-20 lbs rock
2 x Koralia 425 Nano's w Wave Maker

20L Lagoon
17 various colonies of Zoanthids, Ricordia (Florida and Yuma), Blasto's, Acans, Duncan, Torches, Clove Polyps and 1 Crocea Clam
Mangrove Tree
AC-110
100 watt heater
20 lbs rock
20 lbs sand
Koralia 565 Nano's w Wave Maker
4 x 24" T-5HO

I am in the process of setting up a 90 gallon Bare Bottom tank that will eventually be a SPS tank (dumping the 20H into it) when it finishes cycling and matures a bit now that I have more room for a larger tank. With this tank I will be attempting to move into "the new millennieum" and add a skimmer and Apex Controller system so things are a bit more automated and maintenance aint such a chore, hopefully.

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
make sure to start a build thread so all of us, including you, can see the progress!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.9%
Back