Not So Fast.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter chandavi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chandavi

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
175
Reaction score
177
Location
Grand Ledge, MI, USA
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 weeks ago my feather lost its head. I’ve read here that’s it’s not likely to come back. Today is water change day and I was going to remove it from the tank.
Lo and behold.........
Just another reason to take things slowly!!
Also excited that tomorrow ends fallow period and my clowns and goby can leave their hospital and return to their home!

3F7EA2D2-3AF7-4111-8CBB-782850A10794.jpeg 96327F34-F3B4-43E7-9531-F2B28CA1F559.jpeg image.jpg image.jpg
 
I’ve experienced this more than once
They reject their head often for a new one
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new