13   0   0
welcome33.gif

Just a Wrasse.

The biggest wrasse fan.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been on reef2reef a couple of months now and I absolutely love it. You get tired of all the bickering on FB and want someplace that's a little more hospitable, even the aquarium groups on FB are awful. Seems like the worst of society. That being said, I've noticed there are some people that need to chill out. We get it, you have strong feelings on this subject.

Currently I'm in the process of getting a 120g. I'm beyond excited about it. If you've seen one of my posts, you probably already know. Was supposed to be reinforcing the floor this weekend but the family is currently passing around a cold so it'll be the next weekend. I'm blocking the joists then using two floor posts and solid aluminum bars to reinforce it. Should have it the weekend of the 31st. I gotta say this place has been a huge source of information during the process so far and imagine it's going to continue to be. Thanks to the admins and others who keep this place going.
Welcome to R2R!

Joining Welcome Home GIF

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been on reef2reef a couple of months now and I absolutely love it. You get tired of all the bickering on FB and want someplace that's a little more hospitable, even the aquarium groups on FB are awful. Seems like the worst of society. That being said, I've noticed there are some people that need to chill out. We get it, you have strong feelings on this subject.

Currently I'm in the process of getting a 120g. I'm beyond excited about it. If you've seen one of my posts, you probably already know. Was supposed to be reinforcing the floor this weekend but the family is currently passing around a cold so it'll be the next weekend. I'm blocking the joists then using two floor posts and solid aluminum bars to reinforce it. Should have it the weekend of the 31st. I gotta say this place has been a huge source of information during the process so far and imagine it's going to continue to be. Thanks to the admins and others who keep this place going.
Welcome to R2R!!!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 101 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back