Not so new to r2r

  • Thread starter Thread starter Allycat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Allycat

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2016
Messages
13
Reaction score
21
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. My name is Allyson. I have browsed r2r before with my husband, but thought it was time to create my own. I have been in the hobby 8 years and absolutely love it. I am located in Broomfield, Co. I currently own 300g w/ 100 fuge, 2x 120g w/ 40g fuge, 140g w/ 50g fuge, and a 75g w/ 100g fuge. I run ai sol blues, blues at 100% for 8 hours, whites at 30% for 3 hours. I am zoa dominate but do run mixed reefs. I also do all the maintenance and fragging myself. Here are some pics of my tanks in my home





 
welcome2-jpg.328196
 
How's your tank doing? Good of ears doing good?
My tank is doing awesome. I should start a thread here but my camera took a **** and I don't want to post phone pics haha. I need to come visit again and get some more goodies.
 
My tank is doing awesome. I should start a thread here but my camera took a **** and I don't want to post phone pics haha. I need to come visit again and get some more goodies.
Ya you do.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new