Not sure I should have bought the conch

Is there any easy way to determine what gender fighting conch's are?
 
1 yr update. The conch has been a role model tank citizen. I moved some of the loose smaller items that I would be worried about getting knocked over. He pretty much hides and pops out occasionally. Few times I thought he was dead since I could not find him but he eventually appears a few days /weeks later. Occasionally I can hear him knock the shell against the glass. But no issues so far.
 
Is there any easy way to determine what gender fighting conch's are?
The shell is typically quite pale and striped. Common colors include pink, cream or yellow. Looking at your opic again, may be a strombus snail which is very similar
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new