Not this again...Is there a problem you keep running into with reefing?

AlyciaMarie

Official R2R Hype Girl
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2024
Messages
5,789
Reaction score
15,510
Location
Chattanooga
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To answer my own question - YES, and it's weird! As odd as it sounds, I've never picked up a bag of snails from my LFS that didn't have all but one or two of the snails deceased in the bag when I got home. I guess it's my fault that I keep going back...

What about you? What problems do you keep running into with reefing?

What Are You Trying To Say GIF by Aurora Consulting: Business, Insurance, Financing Experts
 
always ended up with aiptasia in my tank 😅
 
The lack of reefing in my county.
 
Algae issues!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new