Not to happy with Triton!!

Discussion in 'Vendor Feedback' started by HeadStrongGrafx, Mar 2, 2018.

1. HeadStrongGrafx

HeadStrongGrafx Active Member Partner Member 2018

I overnighted my sample this past tues. got signature wed it was delivered. Waited til thurs for email sample received like I have gotten on all my other tests in the past. I emailed asking for status no reply. Emailed again last night and still no reply and no update showing sample received and sent to lab. So I’m not happy right now! Especially since I spent 60.00 to overnight the dang sample!!!
    Sample code B-oy5MBo this just might be the last sample I send if not resolved ASAP! So now I’m out a 110.00 to get my water tested and nothing to show for it yet and not even a reply from triton!!

Tags:

2. Tim@Triton

Tim@Triton Well-Known Member R2R Supporter Platinum Sponsor

What email address did you send to as I’ve not seen a single one.

I will take a look at the barcode to see if I can update. We are just waiting for a replacement scanner at the moment which is why you won’t have received an email from the hub.

I will come back ASAP

3. Tim@Triton

Tim@Triton Well-Known Member R2R Supporter Platinum Sponsor

Ok, I have checked the system and we have one email from you that was received at 23:13 last night local time (our office does not stay open that late), there are no other emails on the system.

Since you received a delivery notice then we know the sample was received at the hub and will currently be in transit to the lab. Like I said we are currently waiting on a replacement barcode scanner to restore the status emails from the hub. You will get an email once it is scanned at the lab.

4. HeadStrongGrafx

ok so your barcode scanner at the hub is not working? that would be somthing nice to know. I have always gotten emails when the sample was received so i was freaking out!

as for overnighting... i did send it that way because i didnt want to wait 7 days for my sample to reach california cause i live in florida. I wanted my sample to get there fast and sent off fast so i can get my results.

if you guys dont send samples off to germany but once a week, when is that so my future samples i dont waste my money overnighting if its just gonna sit in your hub for days! please advise...

5. HeadStrongGrafx

as for overnighting... i did send it that way because i didnt want to wait 7 days for my sample to reach california cause i live in florida. I wanted my sample to get there fast and sent off fast so i can get my results.

6. HeadStrongGrafx

ok so your barcode scanner at the hub is not working? that would be somthing nice to know. I have always gotten emails when the sample was received so i was freaking out!
    if you guys dont send samples off to germany but once a week, when is that so my future samples i dont waste my money overnighting if its just gonna sit in your hub for days! please advise...

emails I have sent 3 1st email came back and said to email a different address, so sent an email there, then i messaged on your facebook page and was told to email another address so i did.. maybe you guys should update your email contact sections so customers dont have to jump through hoops to get ahold of you! so far this thread is the ONLY thing that has worked and got any sort of response from Triton.

7. HeadStrongGrafx

wow here we are over a week later and still not results!

8. HeadStrongGrafx

That’s awesome! I have always had a great experience with no issues until this time and frankly I doubt I will spend my money on this ever again. Looking forward to more ICP testing companies to choose from and possibly getting some within the USA!