Nothing drives me crazier...

  • Thread starter Thread starter cato
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cato

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2010
Messages
74
Reaction score
5
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Personal rant!
Nothing drives me crazier than someone who sells frags online and every piece you click on says
"out of stock" what the heck?? Take it off the site if it's NOT available. Sheesh! I see this over and over again. You can check back every week for months and the piece is NEVER available!!!
 
Or when you go to the local fish stores and the section with nice stuff in it is all not for sale. I mean why do these guys not keep it at home or in a display or growout tank. This makes me not buy because I spend 30 min picking which ones I like and they all end up being for growout. Which means they will die because none of the local fish stores can grow anything in the first place where I am from.... Also make your prices reasonable and easy to read! It's gotta tick them off getting called back to the same section all the time to repeat "that's not for sale, we are attempting to grow thoes out"... well move it out of the for sale area, or even, out of the store......

Sorry I could go on and on...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new