Noticed aptasia on my biobrick

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brah02
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Brah02

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2025
Messages
408
Reaction score
203
Location
Oregon
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an SR-80 AIO tank. I have a large biobrick in the sump that has been seeded and cycled for a while now. I was in the process of removing all my fish due to an ick breakout, and noticed the biobrick has two spots with aptasia. Because I am going fallow for the foreseeable future, should I buy a new biobrick and remove the aptasia infested one? Where there's two, I am sure there are more. Already dealt with it in the display a while ago, don't want to again. I threw a peppermint shrimp in with the biobrick but not confident lol
 
I would just remove the aiptasia from the bio brick. Use Aiptasia-X or F-Aiptasia and you should be fine!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new