Noticed bubbles in seam on IM 20 Pro

masterfishkeeper69

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2023
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Location
West Palm Beach
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchased a Innovative Marine 20 Fusion Pro but right before I started setting it up, I noticed these bubbles in the seam. Should I consider resealing? The bubble is about 2 inches in height and about a 1/4 of an inch wide. I plan on having the tank set up long term. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

F2474D84-DC9F-4463-97D7-AFB782593633.jpeg
 
That’s quite normal and not an issue. If it was in the actual seam then yes a problem, that is not.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new