Noticed something interesting today

  • Thread starter Thread starter dvgyfresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dvgyfresh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2020
Messages
5,446
Reaction score
9,565
Location
US
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I let my glass get a bit dirty lol . The interesting thing I saw today is that when I was cleaning the algae off the glass , all the clownfish ate it! I had no idea they loved film algae like that , would just follow my scraper to clean up whatever I took off haha! Learn something new everyday

IMG_3150.jpeg
 
Nice! I have a clown that’ll eat small loose bubble algae too!
 
Mine will eat some gha from time to time when i turn the powerheads off. Not enough to make a difference but hey its something lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new