Noticed these on my rock

  • Thread starter Thread starter 16fishes
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

16fishes

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2026
Messages
24
Reaction score
15
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed these dandelion looking things on my rock and got scared. I also noticed some hair like stuff next to my favia and on my candy cane. I’m new to the hobby and I’ve only had this tank for about a month. Does anyone know what this is or how I can get rid of it?




 
Zanclea hydroids, they are a true pain and fairly invasive
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new