Notifications for when a Hydros Controller loses power or an internet connection

Yes, when the internet cuts out, or when you unplug the hydros, a msg pops up on your phone saying “hydros is disconnected from the wifi connection”.
 
Yes, when the internet cuts out, or when you unplug the hydros, a msg pops up on your phone saying “hydros is disconnected from the wifi connection”.
Yes i do get a notification from time to time that my 1 wifi strip will disconnect from the internet.
 
I have an XP8 and it doesn’t seem to behave this way. Does it take a while for a notification to be triggered?
 
Those instructions are for setting alerts on inputs and outputs. I am able to receive those, but if the entire controller is powered off or Wi-Fi is cut it doesn’t seem to be sending an alert.
If its not notifying after a wifi loss id contact hydros and put in a ticket for support. It is an automatic feature of being notified in the event of wifi loss. With that said it should be an automatic notification in the event of power loss as well. Since it would lose Wifi as well being powered down.
 
Yes me too. At first it drove me nuts cause I would dismantle everything trying to find the problem, now I just ignore it. I don’t know why it happens but like you said it works fine otherwise.
 
I have an XP8 and I get a notification from it and the other controllers if there offline for some reason. Mostly for loss of internet. The name for my XP8 is 42g XP8 3.

F239D575-DF49-4B36-90C6-6DE3520E2B84.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new