November is Skimmergiving from R2R! Win a $580 skimmer!

IBEW41

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank full I stayed with my family on thanksgiving instead of shopping at the malls

Davesgt

Happy Happy Happy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful that I get to get up everyday and go to a job that allows me to support my family. Today that seems like something that is getting harder for everyone as we see a lot of jobs vanish.

Jeebs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am very thankful for having a great family that has helped me when I need it. I have a great son who enjoys my tank with me that keeps me sane as I am. I am also thankful for the kind friends I have around that keep in touch with me and help keep me aware of the greatest things in life.

joekool

Mixed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thankfull for my loving family and my wife that deals with me being a reef junkie. I'm thankfull for what I have and can't complain how life has gone. It is what you make it.

Thle009

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thanksful for this country and those who have gone before us to make this the greatest land of opportunity in the world. Speaking from some one who escape communism; it scare me to see the way things are heading, but I have hope in those willing to stand up and speak up. But most of all I'm thanksful for my wife who is enduring the physical changes carrying our new joice who will come into the world next July.

reefaddictionrx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful to have a steady job! Also thankful to have a site like Reef2Reef to spend time learning more about my favorite hobby! Thanks Rev!

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 75 41.4%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 90 49.7%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 3.3%
Back