November is Skimmergiving from R2R! Win a $580 skimmer!

dodgerblew

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for so many things in my life , for starters that I am alive. I am thankful for my health, although I am 54 and I have earned all of the aches and pains that come with my age I have not had anything so serious as to endanger my life. I am so thankful for my wife, my four kids and my four grand kids. They are such a blessing. I am thankful for this hobby and how it is such a destresser for me. I am thankful for my church, church family and pastors who continue to love, support and teach me and reinforce God's word in our lives. But most importantly, I am so very thankful for the amazing sacrifice Christ made on the cross where he shed his blood to reconcile me and all of us back to God and save me from my sin. He is the reason for this season. I don't know if I am to late to enter and I don't really care if I am but I just felt the urge to share this. Merry Christmas everyone.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am thankful for so many things in my life , for starters that I am alive. I am thankful for my health, although I am 54 and I have earned all of the aches and pains that come with my age I have not had anything so serious as to endanger my life. I am so thankful for my wife, my four kids and my four grand kids. They are such a blessing. I am thankful for this hobby and how it is such a destresser for me. I am thankful for my church, church family and pastors who continue to love, support and teach me and reinforce God's word in our lives. But most importantly, I am so very thankful for the amazing sacrifice Christ made on the cross where he shed his blood to reconcile me and all of us back to God and save me from my sin. He is the reason for this season. I don't know if I am to late to enter and I don't really care if I am but I just felt the urge to share this. Merry Christmas everyone.

Never too late to be thankful. ;)

ldmiller8

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
P.S. I am thankful for this website, even if I don't win this prize, I'm wining the knowledge of other hobbyist like me. This is a great place to begin and grow your experience for a long lasting reef aquarium.

joekool

Mixed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have to be patient I'm sure they are going through the 700 posts to put all the entries in the hat. Would be cool to win and I could use it. I only had a few entries but you never kno

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Back