Nudibranches did

Bradsreeeftank

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2013
Messages
760
Reaction score
6
Location
Reading, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I dipped my zoas in freshwater last night. Only had them in water for a min because I was nervous on max amount of time the zoa are allowed in the freshwater. So what is the max time? Any tips to get rid of zoa eating Nudibranches? I went to buy coral rx from lfs but they were close. How much time do I have before they eat the polyps ):
 
They are very slow eaters. Coral rx doesnt kill them it makes them exit the frag and you can suck them with a baster. Also i you see half closed polyps check for eggs. Flatworm exit kills them. After i dip i shake the plug or rock on RO water to clean the plug from dip solution and to blow off any hidding critters.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new