Nuevo en el foro

zunidas

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
20
Location
albacete
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hola ,soy nuevo en el foro mantengo dos reef uno de 250l mixto y otro de 600l solo peces,un gusto estar aqui y aprender de ustedes,un saludo.

Translation: I'm new to the forum, I have two reefs, one of 250l mixed and the other of 600l only fish, it's a pleasure to be here and learn from you, greetings.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new