Nuevo en el grupo

reefsanz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2023
Messages
41
Reaction score
40
Location
España
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hola soy Sergio de Barcelona España e sentido hablar muy bien de vuestro foro espero poder ayudar y que me ayuden tengo un acuario de 450 más sump está destinado a acroporas

Hi, I'm Sergio from Barcelona, Spain, and I feel like speaking highly of your forum. I hope I can help and that you help me. I have an aquarium of 450 plus sump, it's intended for acroporas.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_20230326_110334.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Welcome.gif
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new