nuisance algae alternatives

  • Thread starter Thread starter GR808
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GR808

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2010
Messages
960
Reaction score
6
Location
sitting in front of my tank
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need to get me some CUC soon but for the meantime I'm getting some nuisance algae and was wondering if there's any alternatives to rid my tank of the nuisance algae?
any thoughts will be much appreciated.. thanks all
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new