Nursing back to health.

  • Thread starter Thread starter frankin09
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

frankin09

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2021
Messages
363
Reaction score
104
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got these green candy canes and they looked pretty rough. They look like this now. I know they still need to look better but slowly progressing. The first 2 pictures was when I got them. I did scrape off of what was on the coral.

7C08F848-71F0-446B-A9FA-DE7D5E79A393.jpeg 67976469-94B6-4A4D-8D34-EB24CE816BD4.jpeg image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new