Nuvo 10 reef concepts all will be high tech

Tanks andupdates

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2018
Messages
29
Reaction score
23
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Enter number in comments

1 mixed reef

2 acropora reef because I love acros

3 LPS reef
 
2. Would be the most challenging due to space limitations and limited water volume. If you can pull it off though it will be awesome
 
2. Would be the most challenging due to space limitations and limited water volume. If you can pull it off though it will be awesome

Well I do have a niche with acros I got growth with fully incrusted plugs in as little as two months
 
Well I do have a niche with acros I got growth with fully incrusted plugs in as little as two months

That's awesome! I just bought my first ever acro yesterday and it's in my nuvo 10 mixed reef. I have a couple of pocillopora and a monti growing like weeds in my nuvo 20 too. I'm planning on moving everything to a larger tank and turning one of the two nuvos into a bare bottom sps only tank
 
That's awesome! I just bought my first ever acro yesterday and it's in my nuvo 10 mixed reef. I have a couple of pocillopora and a monti growing like weeds in my nuvo 20 too. I'm planning on moving everything to a larger tank and turning one of the two nuvos into a bare bottom sps only tank

Yeah I’m probably going to have this tank for awhile,so I’m only going to try my favorite pieces
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new