Nuvo 20 fish question

Bxr126

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2018
Messages
315
Reaction score
270
What state or country do you live in
Delaware
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning all. I bought my wife a IM Nuvo 20 and she current has 2 clownfish in there so far. She wants to put a couple Coral Crouchers (bonded pair) in there as well as a Yellow Basslet. Too much? I have a 150 gallon system but I am new to nano tanks. Thanks for your opinions.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new