Nuvo 20 nem tank

Not much happing to the tank but my copepod population exploded. I’m trying to decide on adding some type of heavy grade sand.
 
I think you will find you have too many different anemones for such a small tank. One or two strains will do well at the expense of the others. Another thing to consider is they should quickly grow to the point you have no room for anything else in such a small tank. I have 4 that are 10-14” each, another 8 that are 6-9” and 4 smaller ones.
 
I think you will find you have too many different anemones for such a small tank. One or two strains will do well at the expense of the others. Another thing to consider is they should quickly grow to the point you have no room for anything else in such a small tank. I have 4 that are 10-14” each, another 8 that are 6-9” and 4 smaller ones.
Thanks
 
James. You should get a pair of porcelain crabs. They’ll be such a nice addition.
 
James. You should get a pair of porcelain crabs. They’ll be such a nice addition.
Been hesitant about getting some because the clowns like too nip everything, including my hands
 
Been hesitant about getting some because the clowns like too nip everything, including my hands
Lol. No one believes me when I say clowns are little devils. I like them but I won’t keep them anymore.
 
Any updates? How are the nems doing?
 
Tank has changed a ton since I last updated this thread.
The midnight clown went rouge and killed everyone in the tank. She was alone for awhile but I recently got a tail bot damsel and they’ve been getting along nicely. Current inhabitants are:
1 midnight clown
1 tail damsel
1 Sherman
1 rainbow
1 ultra rainbow
5 greens
Everything seems to be thriving. Currently trying to get a waterbox 10 setup so I can move all the coral over and do a mixed reef.
94812010-981F-4FA3-B360-BF9E153965C5.jpeg
 
Changed the tank to frag tank and currently setting up a 22 gallon long tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new