Nuvo 8 Gallon Nano Reef

20151113_121023.jpg Been working on scaping with dry marco. I love that stuff! View attachment 280424 View attachment 280424
 
Ran into a snag. I dropped in the mj900. It's noisy! Also, it's spitting micro bubbles into the display. I can't seem to find the source. Water level sits 2 inches above the pump in the return section. There's also a whirlpool that sits above the the return nozzle. Is the mj900 too much for the tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new