Nuvo APS Stand Help

Grootzilla

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all!
I am currently trying to set up a Nuvo EXT-40 right now but am having trouble with my APS 25/40 fusion stand. All of the pieces are together however none other “lock” in place the way they are supposed to no matter what I do. As it is right now the stand is wobbly and I don’t trust it one bit.
Can anybody help please?

daybreaksky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the little dot on the lock screw head needs to be facing 100% away from the end of the piece. you have to put some muscle in after making sure it's aligned. you turn it clockwise to lock inserting short end of the tool in to the lock and using the long as handle to give you extra leverage.

if the dot on the lock is not 100% opposite of the seem then it is not locked in place and not safe. I assembled one last week and the screws were hard to turn but they all did with some force

OP
OP
Grootzilla

Grootzilla

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was putting in some major elbow grease to turn them. I was worried that I would break the stand with how hard I was turning it but it still would not lock in place. Should I just go for it then?

iamacat

Higher than my pH
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was putting in some major elbow grease to turn them. I was worried that I would break the stand with how hard I was turning it but it still would not lock in place. Should I just go for it then?
It’s super easy. Watch the YouTube videos and try again. You shouldn’t have to put hardly any effort into the physical assembly

OP
OP
Grootzilla

Grootzilla

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone!
I put a little more strength into my turning and they managed to get into place. Now the stand feels very stable.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back