Nuvo Fusion 20 Build

Original layout(May 31st)

20160531_110212.jpg
 
Last edited:
Very nice, the corals look great.
 
Picked up some purple seafan, it's doing great. I've got a few new pieces so I'll try and update tonight. Mp10 should be here today. I haven't really had any issues with flow but I figured it couldn't hurt.

20160726_212505.jpg


View attachment 381638
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new