Nuvo Fusion 20 Build

My favorite lords

20160505_162932.jpg
 
Thank you! I now have a firefish, bangaii cardinal, yasha goby, and fridmani pseudochromis. It is maxed out. Keeping nitrates under 7 with 25% (4 G) weekly water changes. Post a pic of your tank, I'd love to see it!

i got 2 clowns, 2 gobies, 1 cardinal.. want another fish but i need to upgrade to th e 30g then lol
 
Do you find that one kessil 160 is enough for a 20 gallon tank? Is your tank the same dimensions as a 20 long tank?
I think it does great with most coral. Some varieties of Acro could use a little more. I'll probably end up putting an a360we over it. Or another a160we to help with any shadowing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new