Nuvo Fusion 20 Build

Sand bed all filled up! I'm going to try and place the coral this weekend before they sting each other to death.

20161124_183627.jpg
 
Glad everything made it. It's always a pain moving a tank. The hard part is done, now you just have the other hard part left.... rescaping and coral placing. Lol. You got this! [emoji106][emoji6]
 
That's awesome man, yea I'm still debating on rather or not I should get a protein skimmer. And yes the footprint on those tanks are awesome makes aquascaping easier and more fun.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new