NUVO INT Internal Overflow Aquariums: Customize It Your Way!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Special Introductory Pricing: SAVE 25%!

innovative-marine-nuvo-int-aquariums.jpg

NUVO INT Internal Overflow Aquariums: Customize It Your Way!

The INT's internal overflow system has the industry's first Trapezoid Infinity Overflow, dual return LOC-LINE nozzles and a custom "Bean Animal" style safety drain system. INT aquariums have ultra-thick low iron glass, laser-cut acrylic weir, and distinct black silicone lines. A Pro Series Screen Lid, self-leveling rubber mat, drain assembly, and return hose assembly are all included. Choose from 50, 75, and 100 gallon models!

Last edited by a moderator:

kdino

View Badges
Reaction score
What is everyone's thoughts on these? was going to order a waterbox 100.3 but may go this route instead. Thoughts from the crowd on IM?

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
What is everyone's thoughts on these? was going to order a waterbox 100.3 but may go this route instead. Thoughts from the crowd on IM?

We'll allow others to weigh in on your question, but I just thought I'd mention Waterbox Aquariums will also be available at Marine Depot later this month. :)

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Kyl

And how does it feel like, to wake up in the sun
View Badges
Reaction score
Bean animal is the best selling point, but that coast2coast internal overflow has it's pros / cons. I don't like the inch or so gap that the sides of it will have, seems like an opportunity to get something stuck in there. I'd rather have the external glass overflow versions they're coming out, but I know some people don't like having the tank off from the wall, etc.

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
@MarineDepot how long is the INT on sale for?

I thought it was only through June, but I noticed on their FB page the other day that they told someone it's going to run through July, so I think that's a pretty safe bet. The NUVO-EXT tanks had similar introductory pricing for a similar length of time.

Jeff @ Marine Depot

mckinney0171

View Badges
Reaction score
i think this is a great design and am waiting to pull the trigger. i have a small desktop IM tank that I love. but, I am a little hesitant on a tank this size from IM since it seems to be new to them (larger tanks I mean).

Kyl

And how does it feel like, to wake up in the sun
View Badges
Reaction score
They had larger tanks before the modern day nuvo fusion nano series, the larger AIO SR-60 + series. I haven't heard any problems about them build quality wise.

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
i think this is a great design and am waiting to pull the trigger. i have a small desktop IM tank that I love. but, I am a little hesitant on a tank this size from IM since it seems to be new to them (larger tanks I mean).

We saw prototypes earlier this year and they looked great. The glass was thick. The overflows appeared well-designed and stylish. One thing nobody else has going that I'm aware of is these aluminum stands which, in my opinion, are best in category. There is a lot of creativity in the industry right now. There are a lot of great options. Isn't shopping fun? ;)

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Burrito

View Badges
Reaction score
I have the 30L tank. 8mm glass and it’s flawless. I like the design a lot, there are actually some baffles in the overflow area. I wouldn’t have minded a version though with the internal overflow as it’s shown but just a center “trapezoid” overflow.

lqn14

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
is IM coming out with a 100 EXT version? I went ahead and ordered a 100 INT and the APS stands are definitely the biggest reason for me ordering this set. I hope they come out with more shelving options like a vertical divider for electronics.

lqn14

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
is IM coming out with a 100 EXT version? I went ahead and ordered a 100 INT and the APS stands are definitely the biggest reason for me ordering this set. I hope they come out with more shelving options like a vertical divider for electronics.

kdino

View Badges
Reaction score
Their facebook says they are working on 75 and 100 ext. i just asked them when they are coming out with those. if not soon enough, i'm ordering a 75int for sure!;Nailbiting

Burrito

View Badges
Reaction score
Their facebook says they are working on 75 and 100 ext. i just asked them when they are coming out with those. if not soon enough, i'm ordering a 75int for sure!;Nailbiting
where does it say this? cant find it anywhere, would be nice to place an mp40 on the back wall...

grafxalien

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Anyone use these aps stand on wood floors? I’m deciding between this and a Red Sea reefer but leaning towards the reefer because the leveling legs give a little gap under the stand between the floor

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 86 76.8%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back