Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nick Steele

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m very interested in getting vca random flow generators for my Nuvo 20 to help with the flow in the tank. Only problem at the moment is I want to just use the stock return pump (326gph) for now cause I don’t want to spend $200 to upgrade my pumps before my move next year.

Only concern is that the optimal flow for two is 640-670 for two nozzles while minimum is 250-400. Im not sure if being in the middle of the minimum flow range is worth the upgrade now or if I should just hold off for a year.

SPS2020

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Would you not be able to use the VCA RFG with the new pump? If so, then why not go for it? I have a couple and like them, but I have quite a bit of flow.

OP
OP
Nick Steele

Nick Steele

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you not be able to use the VCA RFG with the new pump? If so, then why not go for it? I have a couple and like them, but I have quite a bit of flow.
Yes I would be able to but I won’t be getting the new pumps until I move next summer. So it would either get them now without a new pump or wait to do it all at once. Saving for moving/upgrade and $50 is a lot more doable now

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back