NuvoSkim desktop Replacement pump

thisguy1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
242
Reaction score
69
Location
Greensboro
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have the NuvoSkim desktop protein skimmer and the pump died and Innovative Marine doesn’t sell replacements anymore. So I was wondering if anyone knows of a replacement pump I can use?

IMG_8040.jpeg IMG_8041.jpeg
 
Seems like these guys have a replacement link

From what I am seeking, most are not happy with this skimmer. I would suggest to possibly look for a different skimmer all together to relieve the process of find a new pump in a couple of months.
 
Seems like these guys have a replacement link

From what I am seeking, most are not happy with this skimmer. I would suggest to possibly look for a different skimmer all together to relieve the process of find a new pump in a couple of months.
yea I read the reviews too. I have a innovative marine 15 gallon any suggestions for a skimmer for that size tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new