NW Ohio clownfish shop?

Matt Miller

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2016
Messages
877
Reaction score
402
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since I'm only planning on having 2 fish I would like to be able to pick them out instead of just ordering online or through local shop.

Are there any good shops in NW Ohio that have lots of clowns for sale?

I'm looking at frostbite and black ice. I'm thinking one of each, but not a deal breaker.
 
Since I'm only planning on having 2 fish I would like to be able to pick them out instead of just ordering online or through local shop.

Are there any good shops in NW Ohio that have lots of clowns for sale?

I'm looking at frostbite and black ice. I'm thinking one of each, but not a deal breaker.

It would seem like there has to be a decent LFS in Toledo that has quality clowns, and there seems to be several options in the greater Cleveland area. If you haven't already, you may want to check out the Ohio reef club pages to ask for advice from locals:

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/ohio.554/
Good luck!
 
It would seem like there has to be a decent LFS in Toledo that has quality clowns, and there seems to be several options in the greater Cleveland area. If you haven't already, you may want to check out the Ohio reef club pages to ask for advice from locals:

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/ohio.554/
Good luck!
Thank you, I will check in there!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new