NYAquatics Positive Review

LAReefer4Life

Lover of Angelfish
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2019
Messages
3,022
Reaction score
7,843
Location
LOS ANGELES CA
I wanted to give Michael from @NYAquatic a quick shout out. I recently bought two higher end angelfish from him and boy did they deliver. He was also very helpful through the process and took video of them eating per my request which he gladly did even though I know he was very busy... not many vendors take the time so I really did appreciate that.

Both fish arrived on time in good packaging but most importantly they were healthy and eating from day one. I've dealt with many vendors in the past but this was my first experience with @NYAquatic and I wasn't disappointed.



Thanks again Michael and keep me posted on that male scribble angelfish :)
 
Much appreciated
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new