Nyos 120 overflowing

whatchamacallit

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
493
Reaction score
138
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had it running for about 5 days now still overflowing. I've troubleshot it every which way.

Does anyone else have problems getting it to settle down?
 
I'd check for any possibly missing components and ensure there is nothing constricting the air intake.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new