Nyos 160 modified for CO2 scrubber

Cmg10708

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which reactor do you have?
The BRS should have labels indicated IN vs OUT.
For the Icecap, the outside port goes to your skimmer intake. The inside port (on the Lid) goes to skimmer recirculation or just ambient air.
I have the BRS canister. I’ve watched the videos but I can’t tell if the line from the skimmer air intake goes to the ‘in’ port and does the line from the top of the skimmer go to the ‘out’ ?

Natural_Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the BRS canister. I’ve watched the videos but I can’t tell if the line from the skimmer air intake goes to the ‘in’ port and does the line from the top of the skimmer go to the ‘out’ ?
The Line from the Skimmer Air Intake goes into the reactor "OUT" port. The line from the top of the skimmer (recirculation method) goes to the Reactor "IN" port. Just be careful and watch out for skimmate/excess moisture/liquid goes into the reactor (the CO2 media will turn into a block brick

Cmg10708

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Line from the Skimmer Air Intake goes into the reactor "OUT" port. The line from the top of the skimmer (recirculation method) goes to the Reactor "IN" port. Just be careful and watch out for skimmate/excess moisture/liquid goes into the reactor (the CO2 media will turn into a block brick
Thank you so much for the support!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back