Nyos 160 modified for CO2 scrubber

  • Thread starter Thread starter ddaddy2420
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Which reactor do you have?
The BRS should have labels indicated IN vs OUT.
For the Icecap, the outside port goes to your skimmer intake. The inside port (on the Lid) goes to skimmer recirculation or just ambient air.
I have the BRS canister. I’ve watched the videos but I can’t tell if the line from the skimmer air intake goes to the ‘in’ port and does the line from the top of the skimmer go to the ‘out’ ?
 
I have the BRS canister. I’ve watched the videos but I can’t tell if the line from the skimmer air intake goes to the ‘in’ port and does the line from the top of the skimmer go to the ‘out’ ?
The Line from the Skimmer Air Intake goes into the reactor "OUT" port. The line from the top of the skimmer (recirculation method) goes to the Reactor "IN" port. Just be careful and watch out for skimmate/excess moisture/liquid goes into the reactor (the CO2 media will turn into a block brick
 
The Line from the Skimmer Air Intake goes into the reactor "OUT" port. The line from the top of the skimmer (recirculation method) goes to the Reactor "IN" port. Just be careful and watch out for skimmate/excess moisture/liquid goes into the reactor (the CO2 media will turn into a block brick
Thank you so much for the support!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new