• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

OA Mandela Effect Blastos-just a few

Item Price
$650-$800
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Sea_Monkey

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2014
Messages
971
Reaction score
1,097
Location
Dallas, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey R2R looking for fire Blastos to add to your collection. I am letting go a few of my OceanAvenue Mandela Effect Blastos with good amount of purple.

DOA- I must get clear pic/video within 1hr of arrival, coral(s) must be in my bag(unopened). If DOA does occur, I’ll either refund or replace. I am not responsible for any carrier errors.

If you have any questions please PM me. Thanks

Mama chilling next to some of my JB’s- NFS
563EDE20-F050-49E3-9931-2D536CBECCDC.jpeg


wysiwyg
Frag A $800 shipped
844A424F-E86A-432A-BDB0-0DCB8FA0F2D4.jpeg


Frag B $750shipped
F7860162-A186-48C1-89A1-21B414B8054B.jpeg


Frag C $650 shipped
A9C40356-6577-4E0B-A81A-77AD831250C2.jpeg


Frag D $650 shipped
ECB6980B-851D-4DB8-8B06-36B7F0FB7995.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I’ve gotten a few messages about trading, unfortunately I am not looking for any trades atm. Thanks

Y’all have a great weekend!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new