Ocea making a comeback?

mapn4reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been seeing reports that Ocea's new owners/builders are turning things around for the better. AND, they have a nice fresh website: Ocea Aquarium Products

Not to mention a 150g tank 60x24x24 for $500...hmmm...anyway, they have retail price listings even.

Anyone see any of their newer tank builds?

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been seeing reports that Ocea's new owners/builders are turning things around for the better. AND, they have a nice fresh website: Ocea Aquarium Products

Not to mention a 150g tank 60x24x24 for $500...hmmm...anyway, they have retail price listings even.

Anyone see any of their newer tank builds?

The one i have from the New Owners I would not reccomend to anyone, But they may be improving???
Bill

commonstranger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the deal they have got better but I have one customer in Murfreesboro who has been waiting a while now because of starphire glass. Most companys will not have it in stock so when Ocea needs it they are at the mercy of a very large company who doesnt give a crap about them because they are a smaller company. Aslong as you want a tank and it doesnt have to be starphire I would order from them with confidence everything they have brought me lately that has been regular glass has turned out great. I will throw up some pics of my new 180 and 60 gallon frag tank and stand when I start the build. Neither of them have a flaw.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 39.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 32 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back