Oceamo/Moonshiners Dec schedule

  • Thread starter Thread starter ScottF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ScottF

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2024
Messages
715
Reaction score
346
Location
Miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know last year Oceamo was shut down for a couple of weeks for the holidays and I assume that is going to happen again this year. Does anyone know the cut off date for getting samples to Andre for testing in Dec?

I probably need to move up my normal testing this month to make it before the break. I'm thinking of mailing my sample on Dec 9th or Dec 12th, but Dec 12th may be pushing it.
 
I know last year Oceamo was shut down for a couple of weeks for the holidays and I assume that is going to happen again this year. Does anyone know the cut off date for getting samples to Andre for testing in Dec?

I probably need to move up my normal testing this month to make it before the break. I'm thinking of mailing my sample on Dec 9th or Dec 12th, but Dec 12th may be pushing it.

I am planning on it being the same as last year, Dec 23 - Jan 3, plus- minus a day or two. Have not seen official news yet
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new