Ocean By Design's Tank...

ps2cho

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2014
Messages
881
Reaction score
270
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not my tank obviously, but wow what an awesome tank!!

I had them build my custom 60G tank 2 years ago...I'm very happy with it and looking forward as in another year I will ask them to make me a bigger one :D (Fiance approved!!)

11722627_957561320982841_1866562265700019398_o.jpg


11698772_957561324316174_990158686946191366_o.jpg


11148561_957561317649508_6810809547431055583_o.jpg
 
It is a pretty awesome tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new